IN CASE OF KET (TRAFFIC REGULATIONS) VIOLATION THE ADDITIONAL TRAINING IS COMPULSORY TO THE FOLLOWING DRIVERS:
1. To the novice drivers without 2 years of experience who violated KET.
2. To the drivers who were deprived of the driving right because of KET violations.
Consultation / Registration by phone: +370 (604) 21 325
In order to complete the additional training in the training institution the novice drivers and the drivers who were deprived of driving right have to:
– At least 45 individually to analyze the KET violation (-s) for which an administrative responsibility was applied together with the psychologist of training institution;
– To complete at least 45 minute theoretical course taught by the teacher of training institution;
– To complete at least 90 minute psychology course conducted by the psychologist of training institution;
– Together with the instructor of training institution to complete at least 45 minute practical training of the safe, economical and ecological driving of B category vehicle;
– To pass knowledge check test.
The driver who came to study must have:
– The administrative court or the police decision on the basis of which he/she was the subject to the administrative liability
– Driving license if it was not deprived.
– Personal identity document.
– The description of violation (the description form: press here; an example of filled-in description: press here). P.S. the description can be brought or filled-in in the school.
Upon the completion of additional training we give the certificate of the additional driving training completion not later than the next working day.
For one person – 90 eur.